My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Potty Pooper




He FINALLY did it! Yes everyone, Ethan is finally potty trained! Mommy and Daddy were starting to think that the day would never come. But thanks to the help and hard work of Aunt Sherry, Nana, Mommy and Daddy, Ethan is finally a big boy! His reward for taking that final step and going "number 2" in the potty was an afternoon at Chuck E Cheese's. He had a great time! Of course now he thinks we should get in the car and go there everytime he does it. As for Dylan, he slept the entire time we were there. I have no idea how!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home