My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Sweet Dreams

I often grin while I am napping during the day. Mommy likes to think that I am having wonderful dreams and not just gas. I try to be a good baby most of the time. I am usually awake and content in the mornings, asleep most of the afternoon and evening, and ready to party until around 3:00am. Of course, everyone expected me to be a night owl. I have never slept much during the night. Not even when I was in Mommy's tummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home