There's A Monster In My Bed!

What was my mommy thinking? There I was, enjoying some quite time in my bed and looking at all the farm animals, and she let my big old monster brother get in with me! She must be crazy! He's as big as a horse! He cuddled up to me for a while, kissed on me, hugged on me, and then luckily lost interest and went away. What a close call that was!Mommy discovered that I like to lay in my crib now. Aunt Sherry and Mommy painted the letters D-Y-L-A-N in cow print and hung them over my bed. I love looking at black and white! They also painted some shelves and I have a cow print rug. It's all very pleasing to my new little eyes. But the best part is my mobile. It first belonged to Cousin Luke, then my big brother Ethan, and now it is mine. Hopefully the next time I try to enjoy it Ethan will give me some peace and quiet. After all, a little guy needs some R & R now and then!












2 Comments:
We absolutely love, love, love the blogs. They are wonderful we hope you keep them coming as much as possible. They are beautiful boys, of course they have to be look at Mommy and Daddy. Rachelle and Andrew helped us find this I will be checking it daily. Thank you for doing this. We love you
Uncle Richard
and Aunt Angie
Its soooo cute!In the first one Dylan looks like hes looking into the sky, and in the second one Ethan looks like hes saving Dylan from monsters!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home