My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

My Brother the Superhero


Ethan was given new pajamas last night. Now he thinks he's superman! He's always asking Mommy to put on his "case". That really means cape in three year old language. Mommy jokingly told him to run really fast so that he could fly. He must have believed her because he's been running all over the house holding his "case" out. I sure am glad that I'm not that gullible!

I guess I must have done something right last night because Mommy and Daddy are so pleased with me. Apparently, all I have to do is sleep during the night and I'm considered a good baby. I had no idea it was that easy! I woke up a couple of times to eat, but I guess that must be allowed. Maybe I'll try it again tonight. Mommy and Daddy are sure hoping so!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We just throughly enjoy looking at all of them. Hope to see some of Mom and Dad too(:

September 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally love the pictures!Ethan is so cute as a super hero and Dylan looks like his mommy!I cant wait to see you guys! love ya Tabby

September 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home