Mommy's Little Helper
and dust the furniture!Mommy says I am a great little helper! She gives me chores that I can do around the house and then I get money for my piggy bank. It's a pretty sweet deal for both of us. Of course, I only got a dollar today. Maybe I should think about joining a union!
Me, Mommy, and Dylan went to see Dr. Parelhoff in Woodbridge, VA yesterday. He is a pediatric opthamologist. He says that I need to have another surgery on my right eye. This will be my fourth one. I was a very brave boy during the appointment. I let him examine both of my eyes and even put dye in them to see how well the tears are draining. Afterwards I was rewarded with a trip to Toys R Us! Dylan wasn't such a good boy while we were there. He went a big stinky number two in the waiting room and then spit up all over the carpet! Mommy was a little embarrassed.
Me, Mommy, and Dylan went to see Dr. Parelhoff in Woodbridge, VA yesterday. He is a pediatric opthamologist. He says that I need to have another surgery on my right eye. This will be my fourth one. I was a very brave boy during the appointment. I let him examine both of my eyes and even put dye in them to see how well the tears are draining. Afterwards I was rewarded with a trip to Toys R Us! Dylan wasn't such a good boy while we were there. He went a big stinky number two in the waiting room and then spit up all over the carpet! Mommy was a little embarrassed.















<< Home