
Because I missed out on Cousin Luke's birthday party, Mommy and Daddy took me and Dylan to the Western Maryland Scenic Railroad to ride on Thomas the Train yesterday. Well, it was in Maryland and it was a railroad but it definitely wasn't scenic! If any of you have been to Cumberland, MD then you know what I mean! But we had a great time anyway. Mommy and Daddy didn't tell me where we were going and it was a great suprise! I was so excited to see the actual Thomas the Train. We rode on the train for 25 minutes and afterwards I got to buy lots of overpriced Thomas stuff. It was a lot of fun!
3 Comments:
That's a nice page for the scrapbook. I wish we had all been together. Miss you all!
Hi you guys! I hope you had fun! See you for Halloween!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home