My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Holy Cow



I thought I'd share a picture of my totally awesome cow room with everyone. It makes me so happy to look at the black and white rug and especially the letters on the wall. I don't spend much time in there because I still sleep in Mommy and Daddy's room. But today Mommy and I spent some time in my room taking pictures. We also tried on different outfits to see what all I have outgrown. Mommy decided on this cute little yellow number for me to wear today. She says I'm a cutie pie in it. What do you think?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are soooo handsome in any color. The cow print must have been painted by a talented artist!...or 2.
Love & miss you all!

September 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Dylan, I love your room! It looks like Mommy put a lot of time and love into it. Of course I think she does that with most everything she does with her little men(probable Daddy too:) We can't wait to see you, and your big brother. You are both just so very handsome! We love you all very much! Aunt Angie

September 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 23, 2006  
Blogger Tabby said...

Lisa, he is sooo cute! I love the room. Tell the boys I said howdey!

September 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ethan, and Dylan we sure missed you guys at GG's party saturday. Of course we all knew that you couldn't drive that far for a birthday party. Aunt Sherry said most of your family was sick. I'm so sorry I hope you all feel better. Well just wanted to say hi, and tell you Uncle Richard and Aunt Angie loves all of you very much, and we can't wait to see you all!

October 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home