My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ethan's Pet

This is my pet hamster Penelope that we got about a month ago. I like her because she's very small and she lets me hold her. Sometimes we put her in a ball and let her run around on the floor but only when Dylan isn't around. He often tries to pick up the ball and throw it.

Dylan loves to watch Penelope run in her wheel. Sometimes Mommy puts her in the floor so he can watch her. He gets so excited that he squeals. Dylan even says the word hamster, or something kind of like it, and points to her cage.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just remembered I never did get to see Penelope run in her ball. I know Dylan loves her as much as Ethan. He sure liked to peck on the cage alot. Maybe because he saw me do it to much. Hamster was very plain to me as was all his other words especially Nana.

October 02, 2007  
Blogger Tabby said...

yay!! you still have the hamster!! i was worried that you got rid of her!

October 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home