My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Friday, July 06, 2007

Hotel Camping

Last Monday Mommy attempted to take me and Dylan camping with the Withrow Family at Holly River State Park. What a disaster! After six hours of driving around in the woods, lost and without cell phone service or a WV map, we headed for the closest city. I could tell that Mommy was scared, but I kept reassuring her that it was OK. We were in the van for over nine hours and poor Dylan threw up everywhere because of the winding country roads. He's such a city boy! Long story short, we ended up "camping" in a hotel room in Staunton, VA. I was disappointed at first, but I enjoyed being in the hotel room.


I love jumping on the bed!


Dylan is happy anywhere if he has a bottle!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Through Tears)
I want Ethan to go camping!
I want Ethan to go camping!
I want Ethan to go camping!
We porgot Ethan!
I want Ethan on the Campin' trip!
I'm sad! I'm sad!

Maybe they had a campin' trip and I couldn't be on their trip either!
I want Ethan.

July 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, my bad.

July 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh bless your little hearts! I'm so sorry all that happened to all of you! The pictures are really great though:) I hope you are able to set up another trip all together very soon. I love you all very much! p.s. could one of you guys send me Sherry, Lisa, and Janets e-mails? Jennifer wants to invite you to a family type blog, and she needs your e-mails to do that. Thank You! Aunt Angie

July 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home