About Me
- Name: Ethan and Dylan's Page
- Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States
Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!















3 Comments:
Ethan honey you look like such a nice big brother! I'm sure you are. I guess it's not too hard being confined to your play pen as long as you have each other.
We love you very much, and can't wait until we get to see you again. hugs and kisses from Uncle Richard and Aunt Angie.
:)Awww thats so cute! Dylan & Ethan, I miss you guys so much! Tell mommy & daddy I said hi and I miss them too!
xxx♥tabby♥xxx
Playpens are great for Mom's but not for a climber like you. Course your mom hated being in one too she had places to go and things to do. Ethan, I know Dylan loves it when you play with him. You are a great big brother. Love you guys.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home