My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Getting Around



As you can see, I am getting around very well now. I can crawl, pull up to a standing position, and even cruise around the furniture. Life is much more interesting now that I'm not stuck in one spot all of the time. I've really been keeping my Mommy and Daddy on their toes lately. They just never know what I am going to get into next!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tabby said...

I wish I could see you guyess.
Love,
Your West Virginia baby sitter.
P.S.
How do you like the Virginia baby sitter? Whats her name? Is she a good baby sitter? Do the boys like her? I wanna meat her some time. These are the questions that haunt me.

June 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like trouble.

June 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would just love to kiss those little cheeks! Aunt Angie

June 20, 2007  
Blogger Tabby said...

Dylan tell mommy to update please!:)♥

June 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats my little man, he doesn't need any lessons.

June 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home