Pirate Party
We had lots of fun on my fourth birthday. We had a pirate party complete with eyepatches, hats and hookers! I had a pirate cake, balloons and lots of presents including the Imaginext castle that I had been asking for. Before we had our cake and ice cream, me and Luke got to go on a treasure hunt in Nana's house! At the end of the hunt we found real pirate treasure!















3 Comments:
Look baby Dylan is a Pirate.
Mommy loves me at the pirate party!
I like Nana & I like my mommy at the pirate party. I love G.G. too.
Ethan I'm so glad you had a great birthday! I'm sure your hookers went well with your whack-a-ho you got for Christmas! I haven't written on your blog for a while, but I check it at least once every day, sometimes more than once.:)
Uncle Richard and Aunt Angie love you and Dylan very much! I hope we will get to see you both soon. xoxoxo
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home