
This look says "Shame on Mommy!" You see, a couple of weeks ago I still couldn't sit up on my own very well. Me and Ethan were playing in my room and Mommy had me sitting up next to a bunch of toys. When she turned to do something else, I fell over with a huge THUMP! I hit the corner of my eye on a toy truck. Well, you can be sure that I let her know how much it hurt! I wailed and howled for what seemed like an eternity. I had a big red lump over my right eye that quickly turned into a bruise the next day. It looked like I had a partial black eye! You can still see it a little in the photo below. Mommy felt so bad! But it sure taught me to sit up on my own. After that incident, I seem to have much better balance. I mean, who wants to fall over and get hurt? Not me!
2 Comments:
Oh, He can play with big toys now.
I want to go at Ethan's house.
It looks like he has our "monkey" arms in the red PJ's
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home