My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Watching Cartoons

Me and Dylan have some pretty good times together. He is starting to be a lot more fun to play with. He has even started to like some of the same cartoons as I do. He'll watch with me for a little while, but as soon as Mommy walks by he usually just cries for her. Daddy says that Dylan is a "Mama's Boy". Sometimes when he's happy playing with me she tries to sneak around so he won't see her. She's had a lot of trouble getting things done lately because Dylan likes to cling to her like glue. I sure hope he grows out of this phase soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ethan,
You really do a good job singing and saying your abc's.
You sure did make my day singing happy birthday to me. I love you and really miss you.

March 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home