My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Six Month Photos


Mommy wanted to share more of my six month photos with everyone. She says her favorite is the one with me laying on my back and grabbing my toes. But if you ask me, they are all cute! I didn't have very much fun having my picture taken this time. I guess I'm starting to have stranger anxiety. I didn't like when the photographer tried to make me laugh, so Mommy had Ethan stand in front of me and act silly. That always does the trick! He is so crazy. He was jumping up and down and making funny faces at me. I didn't always smile or laugh at him, but at least I wasn't crying.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks so cuddly!!!
we miss you guys!

February 19, 2007  
Blogger Tabby said...

Heck yeah he does... gosh!

February 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great pictures!! I love them all. I can't wait until next months. They just keep getting better and better. I'll be showing them off at work tomorrow. Love you guys.

February 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home