Club Penguin
Mommy finally signed us up for Club Penguin just like Tabby and Luke and this is my penguin. I'm Silly Ethan! Me and Mommy have a lot of fun playing together. We've earned coins and bought lots of clothes like hats, shirts, and shoes. It's fun to change him from time to time, but this is my favorite outfit for him.
This is my super cool igloo! I like to play around in here and visit other Penguins in their igloos more than earning coins by playing games. So, I made Mommy work really hard playing the Penguin games so that we could buy all of the stuff you see here. I've got furniture, a fireplace, a working stereo system, a piano, and lots more! I've even got pet fish and a bird. We recently had hard wood floors put in it too. Mommy doesn't like to admit it, but I think she enjoys playing on Club Penguin just as much as I do. We've got Tabby and Luke on our buddy list and I've visited their igloos too. They are really cool like mine!
This is my Mommy's penguin and igloo. I wanted her to have a penguin too, so she is Chilly Lisa. She is a red penguin because that's her favorite color. Her igloo is small, sad, and empty because she only works to help get things for me. Poor Mommy!
This is my pet Pinky. I guess it's obvious why I chose that name, huh? She was the second pet that I got. She has a pink bed and a water bottle in my igloo. She's funny to watch, especially when she plays on the trampoline or takes a bath.
This was my first pet. His name is Stinky. He has lots of attitude and is my favorite because he rides a skateboard and sometimes sticks his tongue out at me. He also has a bed and a water bottle in my igloo. I think he's really cute!












2 Comments:
Cool dude! You got a Club Penguin, mom told me you just wanted to suprise me by coming into my igloo but, Luke ran into the room screaming "Lisa is Chilly lisa on Club Penguin!" so blame Lukie122. :D
Lisa's name is "Chilly Lisa". Chilly Lisa is funnny. Yeh, but Chilly Lisa don't have any clothes & Chilly Lisa don't have any stuff in her house...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home