My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

First Bath Together



Today Mommy had a really fun idea. She decided to put Dylan in the big bathtub with me. His Bumbo seat worked perfectly for the occasion. Actually, it was a little wobbly because it floated a little bit. So Mommy had to stay beside the bathtub and hold it still when Dylan would lean over to grab my bath toys. I was willing to share my toys with him, but wouldn't you know that everything that he got he put right in his mouth. Yuk! My little brother can be really gross sometimes. Especially since I'm sure that he had peed in the bath water. After all, he usually does!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am getting ready for work and saw the bath picture on my Ceiva. I knew you would have to put it out on the blog. I love it!! They look like they are having so much fun. Miss you guys so much. Love and Kisses.

January 29, 2007  
Blogger Tabby said...

oh, I wanna get, look like those letter tub toys like Ethan.

January 29, 2007  
Blogger Tabby said...

Hi Ethan and Dylan! Whats up you guys? I hope you two had fun in the tub. Lisa, the pictures are great! Ethan I know Dylan's gross sometimes but he's a cutie!

January 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You boys look like you are having so much fun! Ethan, just be glad that Dylan only peed in the water. Your cousin Andrew did the other thing one time when he was in the tub with your cousin Richard Allen. Aunt Angie tried to spoon it out, but that was too slow so I just had to go for it, 'cause Richard Allen was about to barf! I know Ethan won't get this, but I thought Tabby might like this little story:) Love you boys! Aunt Angie

January 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home