Five Month Photos

Mommy hasnt' been very good about posting pictures of me and Ethan lately. But in her defense, we have been very busy over the last few weeks.
A couple of days after Santa came, we hopped in the van and headed to West Virginia to visit our family. We surprised Nana and PawPaw by showing up unexpectedly to open presents with them late at night. They said it was a great surprise! While we were there we got lots of cool new toys! The next day, we got even more presents at MawMaw and PawPaw Miller's house. Now Mommy's having trouble trying to find a place to put all of our stuff. I guess me and Ethan are running them out of the house.
That weekend, Ethan and Luke stayed with the guys and watched the WVU game. So, the girls took me and we went to the Town Center and did a little shopping. Then, for New Year's Eve Ethan went bowling with Daddy, Mommy, and the Withrows. Since I was too little to go along I stayed and visited with MawMaw and PawPaw Miller.
Then Sherry and Luke came back to Virginia with us for a visit. And if you know anything about Mommy and Aunt Sherry, then you know that they love to shop! We were on the go every single day! Luckily, they managed to squeeze in enough time for a five month photo session for me.














2 Comments:
Good times.
You are such a beautiful little boy, and I miss you so much. PawPaw and I have been without a phone for four days. We've both had a bad cold. I've been off work for the past few days. I can't talk for the bad sore throat. I don't think PawPaw minds to much. Miss you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home