A Tough Week

I guess you could say I've had a pretty tough week. First of all, I had to have surgery on my eye. And to make matters worse, I have been very sick with a cold!Last Tuesday my doctor had to put me on antibiotics and steroids in order to get me well quickly for the surgery. The medicine helped quite a bit so I went to the hospital on Friday for my fourth eye surgery. Unfortunately, the surgeon told Mommy and Daddy that there is nothing they can do to fix my tear duct right now. I'll have to wait until I'm older and have a total reconstructive surgery done that will allow my tears to drain properly.
The good thing about going to the hospital however is the gifts! I got a playdoh set from Nana and Papa and a Veggie Tales toy from The Withrow's. But the best thing was that Mommy and Daddy let me go to Toys R Us and pick any present I wanted for being such a brave boy. Of course I picked the most expensive toy in the place! A new 4 wheeler!












3 Comments:
Miss you guys so much. Ethan still looks like he is feeling bad. Love the background on the pictures. You're getting better and better with your blog. See you soon. Lots of love and kisses
I know I've already told you once today but Happy Birthday. I love you.
Oh, Ethan is so cute...What's he playing?...Oh, Playdough...I wanna play Playdough with Ethan.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home