My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Dylan's Bumbo


Lucky for me, my Mommy likes to buy all the new baby products on the market. Her most recent purchase was a Bumbo seat. She was upset that they only had pink and purple ones at Target. But I don't care what color it is. I love it! This seat lets me sit up just like a big boy, and I'm only three months old. Now I can enjoy cartoons from an upright position just like Ethan! Mommy says that she'll keep looking for a more gender appropriate color for me, whatever that means.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The had blue and yellow at our Kohl's today.

November 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet Dylan loves it. He looks like such a big boy not three months old. Miss you guys. Hope everyone is ok. Love you.

November 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home