My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Meet the Family

Dylan and GG Bunny

Luke, Tabby, and Dylan


I've had a very busy week! Mommy and Daddy took me and Ethan to WV for a visit with our family. And as requested by my cousin Tabby, our first stop was at the Withrow's house. There I finally got to meet my cousins Tabby and Luke. Tabby loved me and was an excellent babysitter. She fed me bottles and changed lots of diapers. Luke loved me too. He liked it when he was allowed to hold me, with supervision of course.


Before making an appearance at the Wednesday night church party, I got to meet my Great Grandma "GG" Bunny. Me, Ethan, Tabby, Luke, Sherry, Mommy, and Nana all stopped by her house for a visit. As you can see, I enjoyed all of the attention and had a really great time!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss you guys already.

October 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know who is smiling the most GG or Dylan. I love that picture. I wish Ethan would have been in the picture with the rest of the kids. What's up with him and not wanting to have his picture taken lately.

November 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home