My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Friday, October 13, 2006

4D Ultrasound


Isn't modern technology incredible? Mommy and Daddy had a 4D Ultrasound done when she was 27 weeks pregnant with me. Nana and Papa came all the way from West Virginia to go and see it with them. Mommy thought it would be fun to compare the ultrasound photo with my newborn photo. What do you think? Isn't it amazing that everyone knew what I looked like 10 weeks before I was born?!

Ethan seems to be feeling much better today but Mommy is still sick. Please keep me in your prayers that I remain healthy. A common cold could be really hard on a little guy like me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tabby said...

He looks so cute, but what do you mean by "hopefully come home for Trick or Treat!!!"

October 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home