My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Tummy Time


Mommy has been letting me spend some time on my tummy lately. She says it will help me to get big and strong. I can hold my head up very well now and sometimes I can even lift my whole body up with my arms. Speaking of arms, just look at how my long "monkey arms" hang out of my pajamas! Mommy says that I get that honost from her.

Up until lately, everything fun in this house was monogrammed "Ethan". How unfair! Mommy loves to put our names on EVERYTHING! So recently she had a cover for my boppy pillow monogrammed to say "Dylan". I guess that will have to do for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna see Baby Dywan...I wanna go Ethan's House...I wanna go Ethan's House...I wanna go Ethan's House...I wanna go Ethan's House...I wanna go Ethan's House...I wanna go Ethan's House...Please can i go Please!!

October 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home