My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Two Month Photos



It's that time again! Can you believe that I'm already two months old? Mommy and I went to have my photos taken this afternoon. We tried a new photography studio that just opened up in Uptown Central Park. Mommy really liked it there. They took over thirty different poses of me! It was really hard for Mommy to decide which ones to get. Luckily, they gave her a CD with all of them on it so she can share them with everyone back home. Next time we may try and get some photos of me and Ethan together.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is such a good boy. These are great! When I click on This blog and see that there's something new, it's like hitting the jackpot!
By the way, the make a donation button on Tabby's blog is working now.

October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I"M THIRSTY!!!!!!!!!

October 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home