Getting Ready for Halloween

Mommy took me and Ethan to Toys R Us this afternoon. I was so happy to get this cute little Lion number for Halloween. Mommy was suprised to find a costume that was small enough to fit me. Ethan loves for me to wear it and I love getting all of the positive attention from everyone. I was eating it up, as you can probably see. I sure hope we will be able to come home and trick-or-treat with our cousins Tabby and Luke later this month. I'm sure I'll be a big hit with everyone!












4 Comments:
Dylan, we couldn't love you more than we do right now. You will be the sweetest little lion ever. We can't wait to trick or treat with you, Ethan and your mommy!
Two words for you, SOOO CUTE!
I wanna clean Ethan's kitchen too...'cause I'm Ethan's friend.
Everyone at work went crazy over the lion costume. They thought he was adorable. They really liked the picture I took of Ethan too. You need to post that. I share the blog with everyone and if I forget Sherrie asks me if there is any thing new.
She really enjoys reading what you write. See you soon. Give the boys a big kiss from Nana.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home