My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

More Two Month Photos



Mommy wanted to share a few more of the poses from the photo shoot yesterday. Taking pictures is so much fun. But today hasn't been as exciting because Mommy and Ethan are both sick with colds. I've been feeling really grouchy because I haven't been getting the attention that I am accustomed to. I sure hope that they both get well soon and we're all praying that I don't get it!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa these pictures are great. Please try to get a picture of all the kids when Sherry comes to visit. I would love one with you and Sherry too. Hint! Hint! What a great Christmas present that would be. Love mom

October 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home