All Smiles

I have been a really happy baby these past couple of days. I just smile and smile. All anyone has to do is glance my way and I'm grinning from ear to ear. I am learning to eat up all of the attention I can. It's becoming quite a competition between me and my brother around here. Ethan dances, sings and just plain shows off! So I've got to do what I can.Of course, Mommy is really the one that has been all smiles. For the past few weeks I've been sleeping through the night. I guess she was really needing a little shut eye because she's been much easier to live with lately!












5 Comments:
That's what we love a happy Dylan. He sure does smile a lot now. I know you are thrilled he is sleeping better. A happy baby is a happy mom. Can't wait to see you guys next week. Love you all.
12276122694I love the way he smiles now.I love the new pictures you mailed us too.Can't wait to see you guys.See you in too day, love you!
Lisa, I really want you and the rest of the Millers to stay at our house, not Nana and Papaw's!
I just love the new pictures! I checked as soon as I got home from boring old school(which was about five minutes ago. I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow, and don't forget what I said, please, please stay at my house because you always stay at Nana's and Papaw's house and I havn't even seen Baby Dylan and Ethan doesn't sleep at Nana and Papaw's, you know that! I also have a lot more room at my house. I love you all, see you TOMORROW!
Wub you!
Lukie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home