My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Afternoon Fun



You may have noticed that there haven't been many photos posted of me lately. Well, that's because I haven't been wanting to cooperate for pictures. In fact, I haven't wanted to cooperate for anything! I've been doing a little better lately. But I still won't pose for the camera very well.

Yesterday afternoon Mommy and I played with my Geo Trax. She helped me to build a huge train track that takes up most of the family room. We had a lot of fun together. I kept telling Mommy how much I loved her and that she was my friend. I can be a really sweet boy when someone is playing with me! Lately, I've had to learn to share all of Mommy and Daddy's attention with my new baby brother. It's been hard, but I'm starting to get used to it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But, I wanna play train tracks like Ethan.

October 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have beautiful little boys! We love your blog. The pictures just take away our breath. We wish we could have seen you at Bunny's party. Maybe next time.... We just got your blog address, so we will check in with you from time to time. Ehtan and Dylan are so beautiful! Hope to see you all soon! Love, Richard, Jennifer & Jaymeson

October 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa, You just can't know how much I look forward to seeing your blog! I have'nt been able to check much lately, but in a way that's more fun 'cause then I get to see several at a time, and like I told Tabby it's like opening Christmas gifts. I am so very glad that you guys will be moving back to WV that is just wonderful news! I may still not get to see you all that much, but just being closer to your immediate family will just be so much better for all of you. I know Sherry and your Mom are just as happy as you are. Clarksburg is just about three or so hours I think, so that's so much better. Uncle Richard and I are leaving for Tennessee tomorrow (Mon.) He has a seminar (or something I really don't know what) so I'm going to go along. I won't get to check the blog for several days, so I'll be excited to see what's going on with those adorable Miller boys! This is such a special time in your life right now. I know it's hard, but it goes by so fast so enjoy them as much as you can. I know you do. You and Sherry are such good Mommys I'm so proud of both of you. I know your Mom is too. I love you very much! Aunt Angie

November 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home