My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Who's Who?




Wow! I never realized just how much my boys look alike until I compared their baby photos side by side. Ethan swears up and down that all of these pictures are of Dylan. But, only two of them are. Can you tell which one is which?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. They look like twins. My guess is that #1 & #4 are Ethan.

October 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sherry,s right 1 & 4 are Ethan but they look so much alike. Can you imagine if they were twins, I don't know how people do it. These pictures are great. Try the side by side thing you were talking about or is that to hard to do? Keep the pictures coming it's as fun as my Ceiva. Love Nana

October 21, 2006  
Blogger Tabby said...

I think 1 and 4 are Ethan like mom and nana said. I love you guys and can't wait to see you!

October 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home