My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Monday, October 23, 2006

WV Here We Come


I am very excited today. Mommy is busy packing us up to go someplace called West Virginia. I really don't know what that means, but Ethan sure is happy to be going. It must be a lot of fun there!

Ethan has also been excited about something called Christmas. He keeps telling Mommy about things that he wants. This morning he told her that he wanted "Whack a Ho". Yes, you read that correctly. He wants "Whack a Ho". Well, Mommy figured out what that means and it's a game he saw on TV and it's pronounced "Whack a Mole". Mommy found this to be hilarious and is still laughing about it!



See this beautiful little afghan? It was a gift from my Great-Great Aunt Vivian and Great-Great Uncle Ken Beckner. Great-Great Aunt Vivian crocheted it just for me. Mommy and I were so suprised when we got it in the mail. It traveled a very long way to get to me. All the way from Nevada! Mommy wrapped me up in it and took a picture to send to them. Don't I look cozy?

4 Comments:

Blogger Tabby said...

I just love the new pictures! I checked as soon as I got home from boring old school(which was about five minutes ago. I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow, and don't forget what I said, please, please stay at my house because you always stay at Nana's and Papaw's house and I havn't even seen Baby Dylan and Ethan doesn't sleep at Nana and Papaw's, you know that! I also have a lot more room at my house. I love you all, see you TOMORROW!

October 23, 2006  
Blogger Tabby said...

Lisa, when you said "at your house" in one of your comments do you mean your staying at my house?!?

October 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a thrill! For some reason I hadn't been getting any pics or info. Then today about 5 postings came through. I thought since everyone had been sick you hadn't had time to post. The pictures and all the info are just so great! Thank you so much for letting us all keep up with you all. We love you all very much! Those boys are just beautiful! Aunt Angie

p.s. I think Tabby wants you to stay at her house:)

October 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lub him I wanna go see him but, I can't see him now...

October 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home