



Well today was the big day...Halloween! It is a tradition in the Miller household that Mommy takes me trick-or-treating while Daddy stays behind and hands out candy. This year was no different except Daddy had a little lion cub to keep him company. Mommy was very proud of me. I finally agreed to wear the pony part of my costume (which I had refused in the past). I also went to our neighbors doors, knocked and said "trick-or-treat" just like the bigger kids. After I got my candy I always said "thank you". It was so much fun! Mommy says that next year Dylan will be able to go along with me. I can hardly wait!
3 Comments:
Ethan! That's Ethan...And Dylan!
Dylan was A Tiger...Dylan like me!
What's up with your loyal readers? Only 2 comments on these cute pics? Hope Nana & Aunt Angie are OK.
I miss you guys so much. The boys are adorable in their costumes. Hope Ethan had fun trick or treating. Just wait till Dylan can go along then you will really have your hands full. Give them both a hug and kiss from Nana.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home