My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween at the Town Center



Since we weren't able to stay and enjoy Halloween with everyone back home. Mommy and Sherry took me and Luke to the Charleston Town Center to do a little Trick-or-Treating. As you can see, I was a cowboy and Luke was a boxer. It was very crowded there, and I was more interested in playing with the toys in the toy store than Trick-or-Treat. But after a while I followed my big cousin Luke's lead and got into it. We didn't get very much candy and I lost my cowboy hat, but we still had a great time. I guess it was good practice for the real thing tomorrow night! By the way, my hat turned up at the lost and found a couple days later. What luck!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's gotta be an easier way to score some candy!

October 30, 2006  
Blogger Tabby said...

To bad I wasn't there, but I got to stay with Nana, Papaw, and Baby Dylan!

October 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh...Lukie & Ethan...That's the one about Thomas Train...Thomas train in the store.

November 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home