My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Playtime

I love seeing my little guys playing together! This evening I walked into the family room and found Ethan playing with little Dylan. They were having such a good time together. I had to get my camera so I could show everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tabby said...

They look like they're having a Great time together!

November 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dylan looks like he really enjoys looking at toys. Does he still like the see and say or was that just a one time thing? I can't wait till he can play with Ethan, he will be so happy. I think!!!!

November 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home