My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Tickle-Me-Dylan



Mommy has recently learned how to "get my sugar". That's what she calls it when she tickles my knees or under my chin. I just laugh and laugh. She thinks it's so funny that I am so ticklish.

We have been busy, busy, busy around here! Mommy has been working like crazy to get ready for the holidays, and that doesn't just mean Thanksgiving. We already have two big Christmas trees at our house and a bunch of other things that are all lit up! I think it's all so pretty. I love to sit in my bouncer and look at all of the lights. Mommy likes to have the house already decorated when the Withrow Family comes to visit. They are coming tomorrow and me and Ethan are very excited!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a Withrow family, I'm a Lukey Family!

November 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are all going to be together soon. That's just wonderful. Andrew has to go to Orlando for work, so this will be the second Thanksgiving he will miss because of work. And it is his favorite holiday. I think we are going to have a small to do on Thanksgiving on the regular day, and then the whole deal on Dec. 2. Uncle Richard is trying to get off from work to go with Andrew, and they can see my Daddy. Which will thrill him to death. Richard and Jennifer will be better able to come on the 2nd of Dec. also, so that's our tentative plans. I hope you all have a wonderful time together, and think of us, and know that we love all of you very much. We are very thankful for all these little babies God has blessed with, and we can't wait for the new one to get here this summer! LOVE TO YOU ALL! HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Aunt Angie

November 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have two beautiful boys! We hope we get to see you soon! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Love, Richard, Jennifer & Jaymeson

November 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's such a little cutie. I can't wait to see you guys. I missed all of you on Thanksgiving but I'm so glad Sherry, Tabby and Lukie could be with you. Holidays are really lonely with out your family. Mom, your dad and I spent the day together. Our turkey turned out really good or at least they told me it was good. Lots of love!!!

November 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home