Three Month Photos



If I only had a nickel for every time I've been told "they grow up so fast"! Trust me, I already know. I can hardly believe that my baby is three months old. Not to mention my other baby will be four this coming spring. Where does the time go? Well, lately it's been spent taking care of baby Dylan. He's a full time job! But, lucky for me Ethan is a very understanding big brother. I couldn't have asked for a better toddler.
You may be thinking we forgot all about Daddy in these photos. Well, that's not the case. I had our picture taken as a surprise for him and my family back in WV. SURPRISE!












3 Comments:
Beautiful, beautiful, and very beautiful! We were so glad to see the gorgeous Mommy of the family. Ryan is one very blessed husband, and daddy! I'm sure he knows that. Sure wish we could see all of you in person. Christmas will be here soon though. I love you all! Aunt Angie
These pictures are awesome.
Thank you so much for the surprise. I can't wait till these arrive in the mail. I'm glad Ethan wanted his picture taken this time. Or did you have to bribe him? I'm just glad he did it. I'm looking forward to a picture of all the kids. Hint! Hint! You and Sherry too. That would be a surprise. See you in December. Miss you.
I just wanted to let you in some news. Ethan and Dylan are going to have another cousin! Yes Jaymeson is going to be a brother. He says he's very excited, and he will help with the baby, but he's not changing diapers! I'm hoping your Mom and Sherry will see this also.
Love to all of you! Aunt Angie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home