My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Gang's All Here!




Well, the Withrow's are finally here and we are having a great time! Aunt Sherry and Mommy sure love to shop! We've been to the Spotsylvania Town Center, Chuck E Cheese and Target just to name a few. Me and Luke have had lots of fun playing with my toys. Luke and I have enjoyed pretending that we are chefs and Tabby has been a great help at keeping us all entertained. She is such a wonderful babysitter that Mommy doesn't want her to leave ! Luke has been feeling a little under the weather, but he still manages to have a good time with everyone. I sure love it when they come to visit and I will miss them terribly when they have to go!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys look like you were having a great time except Lukie. You can tell in the one picture he wasn't feeling up to par. Where did you get the cute aprons and what were they cooking? I bet they loved that. Hope you get to come home for Christmas so the kids and I can make our Christmas cookies. Next year Dylan can help too. Give the boys a kiss and hug. Hope to see you guys this weekend. Lots of love.

November 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh Dylan's are a cutie!

November 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home