Milestones


This past week has been very interesting. I usually sleep through the night like a champ. In fact, I often sleep for 12 or more hours at a time! But for the last couple of nights I have woken up very hungry. I've also been cranky during the day because formula alone isn't satisfying my hungry belly. So, Mommy decided that I needed to try eating solids. Yesterday she got out the highchair and let me try some baby food. I had sweet potatoes. I guess they tasted alright, but boy were they messy! Mommy says she sees a difference in me already. I just needed something that would stick to the ribs!I have also learned how to roll over on my own. Unfortunately, there was nobody around to witness it for the first time. Mommy came in and found me on my belly. I have repeated this feat many times since then for everyone to see.
And last but not least, I have started to learn how to use my little hands. I now reach for things that spark my interest. When I am successful and actually get a good hold on one of my toys, I smile and laugh with delight. Of course, everything that I can get goes straight into my mouth. Where else would I put it?!












1 Comments:
precious as usual! I left comments on the last posting, but I don't think they came up. Hope I'm not messing something up. Love and kisses to all of you! Aunt Angie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home