My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Santa Baby

We've been very busy over the last few days. Ethan, Mommy, and I have been out looking for some last minute Christmas gifts for everyone. Mommy was happy that she got to go out shopping by herself on Sunday. I'm not sure what Christmas is yet, but I've been told it's gonna be a lot of fun! Apparently some guy named Santa is going to bring me lots of new toys! I can hardly wait!

Ethan, Mommy, and I are feeling much better now. We were sick with colds last week. Daddy somehow managed to stay well, lucky for him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the other picture was great but this is adorable. He is the cutest thing ever. I can't wait to hold him again. See you soon.

December 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home