My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Monday, December 25, 2006

Dylan's First Christmas




Well today was the big day, Christmas! I wasn't sure what to make of it all. There were presents everywhere! I wasn't able to open my gifts up myself, but Ethan was more than willing to lend me a helping hand. Of course, he also wanted to play with all of my toys after he opened them. I didn't mind though. I just liked getting attention from him. I love my big brother!

I've grown accustomed to waking up for a morning bottle around 8:00 and then going back to sleep for a few hours. However, I didn't get to follow that schedule this morning with all of the holiday excitement. So after all of the presents were opened and things died down a bit, I went straight to sleep.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you bought the Santa suit!

December 27, 2006  
Blogger Tabby said...

oh, That's Ethan and Dylan...Dylan's a cutie...How you spell cutie?

December 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home