My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Row Row Row Your Boat





Last Friday was Mommy's birthday and she turned 29, AGAIN! Me and Dylan got her a day at a day spa and Daddy bought her a new camcorder. Apparently this one is much easier to use than her old one. Now all she likes to do is make movies of us.

I love singing and showing off for the camera. But when I sing I can't hold still, I want to dance! Here is my version of Row Row Row Your Boat. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ethan that was great. Nana just loves hearing you sing. Papa said it was great. I'm glad you are feeling so much better. See you in a few days. Love you

December 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home