Growing Like A Weed
I'm growing more and more with every passing day. Just look at how big I am! I like to try and stand up a lot now. Mommy and Daddy says that it makes it really hard to hold me because I don't want to sit. I am also getting much better at using my hands. I like to grab anything that is put in front of me, including Mommy's hair. I love to get a big handful of her hair and pull really hard! I've also learned how to get around a little. I can roll from my back to my front and then back on my back again. So sometimes, when I'm on the floor, I actually manage to roll from one side of the room to the other.It's getting closer and closer to Christmas and I keep hearing that Santa is bringing me and Ethan lots of toys. We can't wait! Ethan is worried that Santa will get hurt on the logs in our fireplace. But, Mommy has assured him that Santa will be OK. She says that he wears big black boots just for landing in fireplaces.












1 Comments:
Look at those beautiful blue eyes. He is so cute. I wish everyone could see him this Christmas. He is growing so much. Give the boys a hug and kiss from Nana.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home