Twas The Night Before Christmas


Santa's on his way and we are all so excited for Christmas! I can't wait to see what he has in his bag for me. Dylan doesn't know what's going on, but I'm sure that Santa will have lots of cool baby toys for him too.Tonight is Christmas Eve. Unfortunately, we couldn't be with the rest of our family. But, we will be making the trip back to West Virginia next week to see everybody. Me, Dylan, Mommy, and Daddy just enjoyed our Christmas Eve dinner. Mommy made a turkey with gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, rolls and deviled eggs. Yummy! Now we are waiting for bedtime so that Santa can come and put presents under our tree. I've been a pretty good boy this year so I'm sure I'll get lots of toys. Dylan cries a lot, but I think Santa will still bring him some stuff too. I can hardly wait for tomorrow morning to come!












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home