Merry Christmas



I must have been a really good boy this year! I couldn't even believe my eyes when I came down the stairs this morning! There were presents everywhere for me and Dylan. I got a Leapster L-Max with a bunch of games, a digital camera and case, Thomas the Train James and Toby Legos, Buckeroo, a guitar, and a bunch of other stuff! But my favorite thing of all was the Thomas the Train ride-on toy. It is in our family room and runs on a real train track. It is so cool! Mommy and Daddy said that they will buy an extra passenger car for Dylan to ride when he gets a little bigger. That way we can ride together. It will be so much fun!Now that Christmas is over I'm looking forward to making the trip back to West Virginia to see all of my family. I really miss them. Mommy and Daddy said that there are even more presents waiting there for me and Dylan!












3 Comments:
We had a blue Christmas without you!
Lisa, I have tried and tried to leave a comment. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I left one on Luke's and it went through. I left two on Tabby's and one went through and the other didn't, so anyway. I want you to know I still love the blog so very much. We wanted to see you guys, but also knew how important it was for you to wake up in your own home on Christmas. Uncle Richard and I Love you all so very, very much! Please kiss the boys for me (even if they don't know I will (:
Hi honey It's been a while since we've seen, or heard anything:)
We love you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home