My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Big Little Brother


I think my Mommy needs to put Dylan on a diet! He is getting so big! At this rate, I don't think it will be long before he is bigger than I am. All he wants to do is eat and eat. He still drinks bottles during the day, but now he also eats a whole jar of baby food. Mommy has also been putting a little rice cereal into his formula to help him to not spit up as much. That trick seemed to work like a charm and I'm so glad. All of that spitting up is so yucky! Especially when it gets on my toys and Dylan sure loves to get my toys.

Things are going great around here. We've been getting some really good sleep lately. For the past couple of months my brother has been sleeping for about eleven to twelve hours at night. Mommy and Daddy are so happy about that! They said I was always a good sleeper when I was a baby too. Lucky for them, I still am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home