Snow Day

Sunday morning I woke up to find that it had finally snowed outside! Mommy bought me some snow boots and a sled last month and I've been waiting to put them to use. As soon as everyone was awake I started asking, "Can I go outside now?" "Can I go outside now?" "How about now?" I finally wore them down with my relentless begging and Mommy took me out for some sledding while Daddy stayed in with the baby.
We had so much fun! This was my first year to go down our hill on a sled. Me and Mommy took turns going down and sometimes we rode down together. Then I got out my little snow shovel and helped shovel snow from the driveway. Unfortunately, the snow all melted away today. But the forcast is calling for more to come this weekend. I've got my fingers crossed!












4 Comments:
Those are great pictures. We miss you all very much. Luke says he misses his "best friend, Ethan".
LOVE the header!!!!!
You Rock!!!
Ethan you look like you were having a great time in the snow! You looked so handsome in your WVU coat too. You really went very fast down that big hill. Uncle Richard and Aunt Angie really loved watching you! We love you and your big little brother Dylan.
I like you, Ethan!
I like you skiing!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home