My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Just Hanging Out



Since it's so cold and rainy outside, Me, Mommy, and baby Dylan have just been hanging out here at home today. I've been a good boy watching my cartoons like Dora and Go Diego Go while Dylan has been a grouchy butt! Mommy doesn't think that he's feeling very well. So she got out a big sheet and let him roll around on the family room floor for awhile. He seems to really like that. He can get around by rolling over and scooting on his belly. It's a very slow process, but it works for him. After watching him for a while, I just couldn't resist but to get in the floor and try to wrestle with him. After all, it's about time someone toughens that kid up! But don't worry, I'm a very good big brother and I know to be very gentle with the baby. In fact, I like to tell Mommy and Daddy how to take care of him properly. Like, "He needs a bottle" or "He wants a toy" or "He doesn't want to go to bed yet." Honestly, I don't know what they would do without me?!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great! Ethan appears to not be shouting "cheese" through gritted teeth. I love your valentine's month layout though I miss the hearts ani that you were displaying yesterday.

February 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ethan was saying "cheese" most of the time the camera was out. I had to catch him off guard.

February 02, 2007  
Blogger Tabby said...

Ethan, you little stinker! You are a really good big brother! Dylan, You are sooo lucky to have a great big broth, to bad hes a dork... lol:D

February 02, 2007  
Blogger Tabby said...

P.S. Lisa, I loved the pix you gaveus of Dylan in the bear outfit. He smiled in every one of those pix!:D

February 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home