My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Love To Jumperoo


My Mommy spent the morning redesigning our blog for Valentine’s Day. I didn’t care for that one little bit! I don’t know what’s so special about that computer, but she’s always on it. Can’t a little guy get some attention around here?!

I sure love my Jumperoo! It was a gift for me from my MawMaw and PawPaw Miller. Mommy says it’s a great way for me to strengthen my legs in preparation for walking. I don’t know about all of that, but I do know that I can’t jump in it right after a meal. We learned that the hard way. I spit up everywhere!

Isn’t my brother a show off? Every time the movie camera comes out he says, “Look at me, look at me!” What a camera hog!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa these videos are so precious! I just can't get over how big Dylan is already. Ethan talks so well too! Thank you again. I love you all! Aunt Angie

February 01, 2007  
Blogger Tabby said...

Dylan! You are getting sooo big! Stinker, and Ethan, ask "om" if you can sing Row Row Row Your Boat for us to watch back at home, ok? Love you guys and I miss you!

February 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home