Six Months Old
Dylan at 6 months old
Today we went to the mall and had Dylan's six month photos taken. Mommy likes to do some of the same poses for Dylan that she did for me at the same age. That way, she can easily compare our differences and similarities. This is one of Mommy's favorite pictures of me when I was a baby. So what do you think? Does Dylan look like me?














3 Comments:
They look like twins. Ethans eyes were much darker by that age than Dylans are now. I can't wait to get my copy!
Mom! You said what I wanted to say. Man now I have nothing to say, but I will say they look so cute.
That was one of my favorite pictures of Ethan too. They do look a lot alike, except for the shape of their heads. Am I the only one that thinks that?? Dad thinks I'm crazy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home