My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Friday, February 09, 2007

Crib Time



Me and Dylan love to play in his crib together. Mommy has discovered that there are many mornings that I get up early just to play with him. I pull his big ride-on horse across the room and use it as a stool. Then I check to see if he is awake yet. If he is, then I get us some toys and climb in. Sometimes when Dylan is grouchy for a bottle, I get him a pacifier and that usually keeps him happy for awhile. Mommy tells me I'm a great big brother! However, I'm not always great about having my picture taken. Check out my silly face!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ethan, You are a great big brother....a good cousin and nephew too!

February 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dylan for getting your big new tooth! You are such a beautiful boy! Ethan, honey you are such a wonderful big brother. I don't know what Mommy would do with out all of your help! I hope you will let Mommy take more pictures of you 'cause we really love seeing your handsome face! We love you! Aunt Angie and Uncle Richard

February 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm funny. That was happy. Baby Dylan is happy when I give him a toy.

February 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home