My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Sherry


Happy Birthday Sherry! We love you and miss you very much!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thant you Ethan! That just made my day. You are so special to me1 I love you and hope to see you soon.
Love, Sherry

February 04, 2007  
Blogger Tabby said...

Lisa! The blog is not to "girly" it's lovely! Also, why didn't Ethan sing "Happy Birthday" to me! :(

February 04, 2007  
Blogger Tabby said...

I like you, Ethan! I like you sing! That's rught.

February 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't quit your day job.

February 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Tabby but as you well know, he won't always cooperate.

February 04, 2007  
Blogger Tabby said...

I dont believe you!

February 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home